READ THROUGH THE END
1.1 We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and service users & customers.
Our website address is: https://tinadahmen.com
1.2 This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our website visitors and service users & customers; in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
1.5 In this policy, “we”, “us” and “our” refer to The Biz Heroes.
(This template legal document was produced and published by SEQ Legal LLP)
3. How we use your personal data
3.1 In Section 3 we have set out:
(a) the general categories of personal data that we may process;
(b) [in the case of personal data that we did not obtain directly from you, the source and specific categories of that data];
(c) the purposes for which we may process personal data; and
(d) the legal bases of the processing.
3.2 We may process data about your use of our website and services (“usage data“). The usage data may include your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation paths, as well as information about the timing, frequency and pattern of your service use. The source of the usage data is our analytics tracking system. This usage data may be processed for the purposes of analysing the use of the website and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely monitoring and improving our website and services.
3.3 We may process your account data (“account data“). The account data may include your name and email address. The source of the account data is you or your employer. The account data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business OR the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
3.4 We may process your information included in your personal profile on our website (“profile data“). The profile data may include your name, address, telephone number, email address, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, relationship status, interests and hobbies, educational details and employment details. The profile data may be processed for the purposes of enabling and monitoring your use of our website and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business OR the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
3.5 We may process your personal data that are provided in the course of the use of our services (“service data“). The source of the service data is you or your employer. The service data may be processed for the purposes of operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with you. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business OR the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
3.6 We may process information that you post for publication on our website or through our services (“publication data“). The publication data may be processed for the purposes of enabling such publication and administering our website and services. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business OR the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
3.7 We may process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding goods and/or services (“enquiry data“). The enquiry data may be processed for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant goods and/or services to you. The legal basis for this processing is consent.
3.8 We may process information relating to our customer relationships, including customer contact information (“customer relationship data“). The customer relationship data may include [your name, your employer, your job title or role, your contact details, and information contained in communications between us and you or your employer. The source of the customer relationship data is you or your employer. The customer relationship data may be processed for the purposes of managing our relationships with customers, communicating with customers, keeping records of those communications and promoting our products and services to customers. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR our legitimate interests, namely the proper management of our customer relationships.
3.9 We may process information relating to transactions, including purchases of goods and services, that you enter into with us and/or through our website (“transaction data“). The transaction data may include [your contact details, your card details and the transaction details. The transaction data may be processed for the purpose of supplying the purchased goods and services and keeping proper records of those transactions. The legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract and our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business.
3.10 We may process information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our email notifications and/or newsletters (“notification data“). The notification data may be processed for the purposes of sending you the relevant notifications and/or newsletters. The legal basis for this processing is consent OR the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a contract.
3.11 We may process information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us (“correspondence data“). The correspondence data may include the communication content and metadata associated with the communication. Our website will generate the metadata associated with communications made using the website contact forms. The correspondence data may be processed for the purposes of communicating with you and record-keeping. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper administration of our website and business and communications with users.
3.12 We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, or obtaining professional advice. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the proper protection of our business against risks. We may process any of your personal data identified in this policy where necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure. The legal basis for this processing is our legitimate interests, namely the protection and assertion of our legal rights, your legal rights and the legal rights of others.
3.13 In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 3, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3.14 Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
3.15 In addition to the specific purposes for which we may process your personal data set out in this Section 3, we may also process any of your personal data where such processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or] in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3.16 Please do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless we prompt you to do so.
4. Providing your personal data to others
4.1 We may disclose your personal data to our insurers and/or professional advisers insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes of obtaining or maintaining insurance coverage, managing risks, obtaining professional advice, or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
4.2 We may disclose that same data to our suppliers or subcontractors.
4.3 Financial transactions relating to our website and services are handled by our payment services providers, PayPal and Stripe. We will share transaction data with our payment services providers only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing your payments, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
4.5 In addition to the specific disclosures of personal data set out in this Section 4, we may disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person. We may also disclose your personal data where such disclosure is necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims, whether in court proceedings or in an administrative or out-of-court procedure.
5. International transfers of your personal data
5.1 In this Section 5, we provide information about the circumstances in which your personal data may be transferred to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
5.2 We have no physical offices, but we do business with clients from all over the world. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission, a copy of which can be obtained from here.
5.3 The hosting facilities for our website are situated in Amsterdam. The European Commission has made an “adequacy decision” with respect to the data protection laws of each of these countries. Transfers to each of these countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, namely the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission.
5.4 You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
6. Retaining and deleting personal data
6.1 Section 6 sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations in relation to the retention and deletion of personal data.
6.2 Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
6.3 Notwithstanding the other provisions of this Section 6, we may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
7.1 We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website.
7.2 You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are happy with any changes to this policy.
7.3 We may OR may not will notify you of changes to this policy, it’s your responsibility to check back.
8. Your rights
8.1 In this Section 8, we have summarised the rights that you have under data protection law. Some of the rights are complex, and not all of the details have been included in our summaries. Accordingly, you should read the relevant laws and guidance from the regulatory authorities for a full explanation of these rights.
8.2 Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access;
(b) the right to rectification;
(c) the right to erasure;
(d) the right to restrict processing;
(e) the right to object to processing;
(f) the right to data portability;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent.
8.3 You have the right to confirmation as to whether or not we process your personal data and, where we do, access to the personal data, together with certain additional information. That additional information includes details of the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned and the recipients of the personal data. Providing the rights and freedoms of others are not affected, we will supply you a copy of your personal data. The first copy will be provided free of charge, but additional copies may be subject to a reasonable fee. You can access your personal data by visiting this link when logged into our website.
8.4 You have the right to have any inaccurate personal data about you rectified and, taking into account the purposes of the processing, to have any incomplete personal data about you completed.
8.5 In some circumstances you have the right to the erasure of your personal data without undue delay. Those circumstances include: the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed; you withdraw consent to consent-based processing; you object to the processing under certain rules of applicable data protection law; the processing is for direct marketing purposes; and the personal data have been unlawfully processed. However, there are exclusions of the right to erasure. The general exclusions include where processing is necessary: for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information; for compliance with a legal obligation; or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
8.6 In some circumstances you have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data. Those circumstances are: you contest the accuracy of the personal data; processing is unlawful but you oppose erasure; we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of our processing, but you require personal data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; and you have objected to processing, pending the verification of that objection. Where processing has been restricted on this basis, we may continue to store your personal data. However, we will only otherwise process it: with your consent; for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; for the protection of the rights of another natural or legal person; or for reasons of important public interest.
8.7 You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation, but only to the extent that the legal basis for the processing is that the processing is necessary for: the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of any official authority vested in us; or the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or by a third party. If you make such an objection, we will cease to process the personal information unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
8.8 You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes (including profiling for direct marketing purposes). If you make such an objection, we will cease to process your personal data for this purpose.
8.9 You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data for scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes on grounds relating to your particular situation unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out for reasons of public interest.
8.10 To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal data is:
(a) consent; or
(b) that the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or in order to take steps at your request prior to entering into a contract, and such processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply where it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
8.11 If you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes data protection laws, you have a legal right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority responsible for data protection. You may do so in the EU member state of your habitual residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement.
8.12 To the extent that the legal basis for our processing of your personal information is consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing before the withdrawal.
8.13 You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data by written notice to us.
9. About cookies
9.1 A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
9.2 Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
9.3 Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
10. Cookies that we use
11. Cookies used by our service providers
And the relevant cookies information https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookies
12. Managing cookies
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
12.1 Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can however obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
12.2 Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
12.3 If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
13. Our details
13.1 This website is owned and operated by Dahmen Consulting OÜ
13.2 We are registered in Estonia under registration number i s14943123, and our registered office is at Aadress on Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Sakala tn 7-2, 10141.
13.3 Our principal place of business is online.
13.4 You can contact us:
at contact at thebizheroes.com
Terms & Conditions
Through ticking the box on check-out you agreed to the following terms & conditions
In these Membership Terms:
- “Member”: an individual who has been accepted as a member of The Biz Heroes Community or any mastermind, group programme or enrollment into any course Tina Dahmen offers as her products, and has started submitting monthly / yearly / instalment or one-off payments.
- “Dahmen Consulting OÜ”: the owner of the membership site and the company with the right to seek legal action if a member breaches any of the Terms and Conditions.
- “Us”: Dahmen Consulting OÜ and the other individuals working for the company inside The Biz Heroes
Membership Obligations (The Biz Heroes)
- When you apply to join The Biz Heroes or any other masterminds offered by Tina Dahmen, you’re not automatically accepted, even though you are required to pay the membership fee. In the case of rejection, your membership fee will be fully refunded. In the case of acceptance, your payment will go through.
- If you decide to cancel your Minimal monthly membership, you need to do so with a written notice sent to email@example.com minimum 7 days before your next payment date. Cancelling your membership from your account does not mean you will stop being charged. We will cancel your membership on the date when your next recurring payment would have been made and revoke your access from the membership area and Facebook group.
- We have a 14-day money-back guarantee, afterwards, no refunds can be given on membership fees that have already been paid – whether they have been paid monthly or yearly.
- You get to keep all digital bonuses (excluding consultation sessions) regardless of when you cancel your membership.
Membership Obligations (Tina Dahmen Consulting OÜ)
1. Voxxer Access: If you are a VIP customer, you will have access to Tina via Voxxer Mo-FR – you should keep your questions below 1 minute to really stay efficient. Tina may reserve the right to ignore messages which are exceeding the recommended time stated in this agreement.
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Rules of Conduct
- Members shall at all times act with integrity and avoid conflicts of interest and avoid any actions or situations that are inconsistent with the Terms and Conditions are written on this page.
- Members shall at all times be mindful of their attitude and behaviour towards other members. Discrimination, insults and violent behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated and will result in termination of the membership.
Rules of Use and Intellectual Property Rights
- Our Membership Area consists of a variety of video trainings, PDFs and recordings. By entering the area through your paid membership, you agree that all the content inside is solely meant for your personal use and you do not have any rights to download it, share it, transfer it or reproduce it unless you have written consent of Dahmen Consulting OÜ. This includes all content from the Facebook group (The Biz Heroes with Tina Dahmen) and the membership site (www.thebizhereos.com).
- We do not accept content that is likely to offend our members or viewers of any live videos and, therefore, we reserve our right to remove it.
- You are responsible for each and every access or use of the membership site that occurs in conjunction with the use of your username and password.
- Use of your username and password is conclusive evidence that you have accessed the Membership area of the sites.
- You must keep your username and password confidential.
- You must not allow any third party to access the site using your username and password and take advantage of the site on your behalf by viewing any of the content.
- Submitting an application to become a member does not guarantee you an acceptance. We have certain criteria that you need to meet in order to be accepted, which a team of multiple people decides on, led by Tina Dahmen.
- If accepted, your access to the membership site will be granted as soon as you receive your acceptance email. Access to the Facebook group will be given over the next 2-4 days.
- Payments can be made via Stripe and will continue to occur on a monthly basis unless you choose to submit a payment for the full year / full product.
- Should there be an issue with your payments and you are unable to make them, we reserve the right to suspend your access to all of the membership resources until you have submitted all outstanding fees. Not being able to pay outstanding monthly fees prior to the end of your commitment does not mean you can simply stop paying. The membership fees will be cleared in a timeframe agreed upon by you and Tina Dahmen, until you cover all the necessary payments. After this is done, it will be agreed by the same parties whether you can keep your membership or not. Interest may occur for late payments.
- Your membership fee will remain the same throughout your membership unless you decide to upgrade it to another membership plan. We do not reserve the right to change it without your written permission.
- If a member is found to be negligible of any of the terms and conditions and membership rules, he/she agrees to keep us indemnified of all losses, expenses, damages and costs incurred by us in respect of any misleading statements, and/or acts, and/or omissions that may be carried by him/her against us.
- If a member does not get the desired results as part of the membership, he/she agrees to not pursue any legal action against Dahmen Consulting OÜ or Tina Dahmen or any other member of the membership community. We cannot be held responsible for whether members choose to implement our teachings and advice, and for whether they implement them in the right way.
- All members agree to keep any and all Confidential information obtained about any of the other members or Tina Dahmen confidential. “Confidential information” relates to any information concerning the business, finances, or affairs of the other members which is not in the public domain. This clause shall survive termination of the Contract.
- Any party that has a signed or confirmed agreement will be eligible to be reliant on these terms as caught under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- An agreement is confirmed by finalizing the application process and submitting the first monthly payment, as the agreement can be viewed from the application.
- The Terms and Conditions of this website shall constitute the entire agreement between you, Tina Dahmen and Dahmen Consulting OÜ and shall supersede all prior engagements, written or oral, relating to the subject matter.
- Should any of these terms come into dispute, they shall be interpreted under context of English Law.
- We reserve the right to choose to use the Courts of Estonia to govern any disputes that may arise, however dependent on the domicile of a member of a particular country, reserve the right to bring proceedings in the residence of that country.
- If for any reason any of the clauses contained within this agreement are deemed to be invalid in the eyes of a court in a particular jurisdiction, then we reserve the right to rely on the enforceability of all remaining terms under this agreement.
- We reserve the right to alter our terms and conditions. By using our website and membership area, you are automatically bound by these terms and the onus is on you to keep yourself informed of any changes that we carry out, without further notice to you.
In the case of a dispute, you need to submit a complaint in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org at Dahmen Consulting OÜ, Harju maakond, Tallinn, Kesklinna linnaosa, Sakala tn 7-2, 10141
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
There is a strict no refund policy on any of the products and services Tina Dahmen offers unless it’s clearly stated otherwise.
By purchasing any of the products offered, you are 100% aware of this policy and will not ask for a refund. If you can’t afford the products, simply don’t buy.
We do not offer refunds. There are a few reasons why that is so.
1. If you commit to learning something, and you pay for it, you have a 90% higher chance that you actually implement the learnings.
2. We put months and months of work into building this project and the risk is too high to have people just watching all the content & then asking for a refund.
3. We are protecting our products from piracy. We have had pirates copying our entire websites, including Tina’s videos. Those pirates will always ask for a refund- and if there is no refund policy, they will stay away.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
Tina Dahmen Affiliate Program Terms of Service
By signing up to be an Affiliate in the Tina Dahmen Affiliate Program (“Program”) you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”).
Tina Dahmen reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Program, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Program after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
Violation of any of the terms below will result in the termination of your Account and for forfeiture of any outstanding affiliate commission payments earned during the violation. You agree to use the Affiliate Program at your own risk.
- You must be 18 years or older to be part of this Program.
- You must live in the United States to be an Affiliate.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- Your login may only be used by one person – a single login shared by multiple people is not permitted.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. Tina Dahmen cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account.
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one account.
- You may not use the Affiliate Program for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You may not use the Affiliate Program to earn money on your own Tina Dahmen product accounts.
Links/graphics on your site, in your emails, or other communications
Once you have signed up for the Affiliate Program, you will be assigned a unique Affiliate Code. You are permitted to place links, banners, or other graphics we provide with your Affiliate Code on your site, in your emails, or in other communications. We will provide you with guidelines, link styles, and graphical artwork to use in linking to Tina Dahmen. We may change the design of the artwork at any time without notice, but we won’t change the dimensions of the images without proper notice.
To permit accurate tracking, reporting, and referral fee accrual, we will provide you with special link formats to be used in all links between your site and the Tina Dahmen. You must ensure that each of the links between your site and the Tina Dahmen properly utilizes such special link formats. Links to the Tina Dahmen placed on your site pursuant to this Agreement and which properly utilize such special link formats are referred to as “Special Links.” You will earn referral fees only with respect to sales on a Tina Dahmen product occurring directly through Special Links; we will not be liable to you with respect to any failure by you or someone you refer to use Special Links or incorrectly type your Affiliate Code, including to the extent that such failure may result in any reduction of amounts that would otherwise be paid to you pursuant to this Agreement.
Affiliate links should point to the page of the product being promoted.
Referral fees/commissions and payment
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Special Link from your site, email, or other communications to https://tinadahmen.com and complete an order for a product during that session.
We will only pay commissions on links that are automatically tracked and reported by our systems. We will not pay commissions if someone says they purchased or someone says they entered a referral code if it was not tracked by our system. We can only pay commissions on business generated through properly formatted special links that were automatically tracked by our systems.
We reserve the right to disqualify commissions earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods.
Payments only begin once you’ve earned more than $20 in affiliate income. If your affiliate account never crosses the $20 threshold, your commissions will not be realized or paid. We are only responsible for paying accounts that have crossed the $20 threshold.
Identifying yourself as a Tina Dahmen Affiliate
You may not issue any press release with respect to this Agreement or your participation in the Program; such action may result in your termination from the Program. In addition, you may not in any manner misrepresent or embellish the relationship between us and you, say you develop our products, say you are part of Tina Dahmen or express or imply any relationship or affiliation between us and you or any other person or entity except as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including by expressing or implying that we support, sponsor, endorse, or contribute money to any charity or other cause).
You may not purchase products through your affiliate links for your own use. Such purchases may result (in our sole discretion) in the withholding of referral fees and/or the termination of this Agreement.
As long as your current affiliate earning are over $20, you’ll be paid each month. If you haven’t earned $20 since your last payment, we’ll pay you the following month after you’ve crossed the threshold.
Customers who buy products through this Program will be deemed to be our customers. Accordingly, all of our rules, policies, and operating procedures concerning customer orders, customer service, and product sales will apply to those customers. We may change our policies and operating procedures at any time. For example, we will determine the prices to be charged for products sold under this Program in accordance with our own pricing policies. Product prices and availability may vary from time to time. Because price changes may affect Products that you have listed on your site, you should not display product prices on your site. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to present accurate information, but we cannot guarantee the availability or price of any particular product.
You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all materials that appear on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
– The technical operation of your site and all related equipment
– Ensuring the display of Special Links on your site does not violate any agreement between you and any third party (including without limitation any restrictions or requirements placed on you by a third party that hosts your site)
– The accuracy, truth, and appropriateness of materials posted on your site (including, among other things, all Product-related materials and any information you include within or associate with Special Links)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights)
– Ensuring that materials posted on your site are not libelous or otherwise illegal
Compliance with Laws
As a condition to your participation in the Program, you agree that while you are a Program participant you will comply with all laws, ordinances, rules, regulations, orders, licenses, permits, judgments, decisions or other requirements of any governmental authority that has jurisdiction over you, whether those laws, etc. are now in effect or later come into effect during the time you are a Program participant. Without limiting the foregoing obligation, you agree that as a condition of your participation in the Program you will comply with all applicable laws (federal, state or otherwise) that govern marketing email, including without limitation, the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 and all other anti-spam laws.
Term of the Agreement and Program
The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Program application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause, by giving the other party written notice of termination. Upon the termination of this Agreement for any reason, you will immediately cease use of, and remove from your site, all links to https://tinadahmen.com, and all of our trademarks, trade dress, and logos, and all other materials provided by or on behalf of us to you pursuant hereto or in connection with the Program. Tina Dahmen reserves the right to end the Program at any time. Upon program termination, Tina Dahmen will pay any outstanding earnings accrued above $20.
Tina Dahmen, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Program, or any other Tina Dahmen service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all potential or to-be-paid commissions in your Account if they were earned through fraudulent, illegal, or overly aggressive, questionable sales or marketing methods. Tina Dahmen reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Relationship of Parties
You and we are independent contractors, and nothing in this Agreement will create any partnership, joint venture, agency, franchise, sales representative, or employment relationship between the parties. You will have no authority to make or accept any offers or representations on our behalf. You will not make any statement, whether on your site or otherwise, that reasonably would contradict anything in this Section.
Limitations of Liability
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under this Agreement.
We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any products sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of fitness, merchantability, noninfringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of the Tina Dahmen will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE, OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Any dispute relating in any way to this Agreement (including any actual or alleged breach hereof), any transactions or activities under this Agreement or your relationship with us or any of our affiliates shall be submitted to confidential arbitration, except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate our intellectual property rights, we may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or federal court (and you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts) or any other court of competent jurisdiction. Arbitration under this agreement shall be conducted under the rules then prevailing of the American Arbitration Association. The arbitrator’s award shall be binding and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no arbitration under this Agreement shall be joined to an arbitration involving any other party subject to this Agreement, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise.
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of The United States, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
The failure of Tina Dahmen to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and Tina Dahmen and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and Tina Dahmen (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).